Advanced R&D Projects – Artificial Vision Engineer
Opportunity ID: JPSS-2018-01
Artificial Vision Engineer, Advanced R&D Projects
About Sixth Sense
Sixth Sense develops AI-based software platforms and applications to support decision makers answer key business questions. Our Italy-based team leverages commercial software and develops cutting-edge components for big data analytics, visualization and automated generation of insights.
Sixth Sense is committed to hiring and growing international, exceptional talents driven by strong ambition and motivation. Our highly-selective team operates with an innovative product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary interaction, horizontal organizational structure, and tech contribution at every level. Working with us means to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. Being passionate about things we do is a fundamental ingredient of our job – without passion and commitment, you will find what we’re doing too difficult.
We’re currently looking for an Artificial Vision Engineer to join our R&D centre of excellence in Pisa, to support product prototyping and development. The Artificial Vision Engineer shall work on efficient artificial intelligence algorithms development for rollout into commercial applications. The ideal candidate should have strong programming skills and have experience with artificial intelligence techniques applied to computer vision and image / video processing, as well as development of iOS/Android mobile applications.
- Good knowledge of machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
- Technical background in image/video processing and computer vision.
- Expertise in the utilization of graphic libraries (e.g. OpenGL).
- Good knowledge of STD Library, Tensorflow, YOLO libraries.
- Good knowledge of the OpenCV library and in particular: Object detection, Object tracking, Face Landmarking and Pose Estimation.
- Experience in development and debugging in c/C++, Java, Python.
- Degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.) in software engineering, computer science or equivalent
- English and Italian fluency (certifications preferred)
Apply now by sending your updated CV and cover letter plus any other supporting material (websites, applications, etc) to: firstname.lastname@example.org