Opportunity ID: JPSS-2019-01
Senior Consultant, Strategy Innovation & Big Data
About Sixth Sense
At Sixth Sense, we build and develop AI-based software solutions and products to support clients answer key business questions. Our international team leverages commercial solutions and develops cutting-edge software to store, process, analyze and visualize data to automatically generate insights.
Sixth Sense is committed to hiring and growing international, exceptional talents driven by strong ambition and motivation. Our highly-selective team operates with an innovative product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary interaction, horizontal organizational structure, and tech contribution at every level. Working with us means to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. Being passionate about things we do is a fundamental ingredient of our job – without passion and commitment, you will find what we’re doing too difficult.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Strategy, Innovation & Big Data team to lead delivery of client projects in Rome, Italy. The Senior Consultant should be responsible of a small team and produce and deliver outstanding analyses, presentations and recommendations to clients applying their team management experience, business knowledge and strong analytical background. The ideal candidate should have 4+ years management consulting expertise, experience in leading a team, have worked on analytics and innovation-related projects, have an analytical mindset, proven business knowledge and communication skills.
- 4+ years working experience, management consulting expertise preferred.
- Collaborate with IT, product development and creative team to communicate client needs, draft product specifications and present potential solutions.
- Past experience in client-facing roles on complex projects and proven ability to lead a small analytical and creative team.
- Anticipate customer needs and propose business solutions.
- Passionate about business strategy, digital transformation, data analytics, innovation and cool stuff.
- Experience working with advanced analytic tools as a plus (Power Pivot, Access, Python, SAS, Tableau/Qlik, R, Matlab).
- Have experience developing business analyses and presentations.
- Keep up to date on latest technologies and developments.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly present findings and recommendations.
- Experience with telecommunications and pharmaceutical industries preferred but not required.
- Degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.) in statistics, business administration, engineering, finance or equivalent.
- Proficiency for analytical problem resolution.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated interest in and aptitude for technology.
- Ability to work independently and with teams on complex problems.
- English and Italian fluency (certifications preferred).
Apply now by sending your updated CV and cover letter plus any other supporting material (websites, applications, etc) to: firstname.lastname@example.org